Thursday, July 3, 2008

I'm Blogging!

Both of my sister-n-laws have got me hooked on viewing their blogs, so I thought - what the heck - I'm going to create one too! Katy and Liz do such an awesome job at keeping their blogs up to date, I'm sure I'll never be able to do as good of a job as they do, but I will do my very best to post at least once a week. We do have a family website (http://www.thewalterfamily.com/), but Bob travels so much - he's having a hard time keeping up with all the pictures I send him. So, now I can do it without having to ask him! And- keep you all up to date on what's going on in our crazy but wonderful lives! Here are a few pictures to get the blog started.

Here is a picture of the girls while we were in Florida.

The Walter Family's first time together at a Cardinal Game. CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a picture of our puppy, Ellie. She is 6 months old now. And a cute picture of the girls on the beach. I hope you all enjoy the blog!

10 comments:

Katy said...

You'll be a blogging pro in no time! I've already added you to my Favorite Blogs

Me said...

Yay! It's about time that you started one too...now I can stay up-to-date with all of my favorite people :)

Anonymous said...

Great job --I love it. I don't know a thing about creating a blog, but I sure am glad you girls do. We check it out several times a day.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to be hooked on blogging in no time! Great job Ang!

Unknown said...

Yay! I'll add this to my favorites. Perhaps you'll inspire the Simons to join in on the fun!

Mommy said...

How FUN! Can't wait to visit your blog daily.

rhonda said...

Hey Angie! Great pictures! Thanks for including me. I'll look forward to seeing the updates!

Anonymous said...

So glad I will know what is going on in your world. Love all the pictures and comments. Keep them coming!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY I love reading all you walter girls' blogs!! I really should blog like you girls!! One day!! Keep up the work I love reading them!!

Nicole said...

I love the page! Great Job Ang, can't wait to see more!