Monday, July 21, 2008

New do's

Cami and Syd had haircut appointments today after I got off work. Cami wanted to get her hair cut short - but - not as short as mine (specifically said by her)! Syd said that she only wanted a trim. So we got there and Cami decided she wanted it cut to her shoulders. Once Syd saw Cami's hair - she too wanted it cut to her shoulders.

Both of the girls got 6 inches cut off! Unbelievable!

Syd loving her new hair do!

Cami giving me a fake smile... :-)

My beautiful girls.

Their cute back side!

5 comments:

Katy said...

Love the new do's! They look so much older with their hair done like that...

Mommy said...

I love the new haircuts Camryn and Sydney! Katy is right, they do look older.

Anonymous said...

I didn't think it was possible that they could get any cuter!! But, these pictures proved me wrong! I LOVE the little flips!!!

Wow....6 inches!!! That is crazy!!!

TIA HURT said...

How much cuter can they get?
Some how we have to learn how to stop the growing prossess!
They look a lot older =)
They are going to be trouble when they get older!That cute and with those personalities ....MAN A LIVE! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Camryn and Sydney,

You look beautiful. I love your new hairstyles. You look like such little ladies.