Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Pool Party!

On Sunday the Bretz family had several couples from our church over for dinner and a pool party. We had such a great time - the girls LOVE to swim! They were in the pool non-stop.

I'm sure all the kids slept great that night!


Syd with her goggles on

Cami with her goggles on

Cami and Syd with their daddy

CANONBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rainer and Jess

Amy and Luke

Dan and Nick

Mr. Jack

Jake and Mia

William and Rainer

Matt and Gianna

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You girls have no fear at all! I can totally see them in the Olympics...they are truly little fish!!!

Thanks for sharing all your great pictures, but we are missing you in them!!!

Anonymous said...

It was a great day for swimming, that's for sure. Good to see you all relaxing.

Mommy said...

Looks like a fun day with all your friends!

Katy said...

It's great the girls love swimming so much! Looks like you had a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

Bob,
I know what that diving board is thinking: "GET OFF! YOU FAT PIG!!"

Love,
your friend Bryan